Dr. Jim Daniel Johnson
B.P.T., M.D.(Acu.), Ph.D.
Professor in Acupuncture.
President, Indian Association Of Acupuncturists ®
DR. JIM DANIEL JOHNSON started this clinic in the fond memory of his father late T.D. JOHNSON in the year 2001. Through T.D. JOHNSON memorial clinic, Dr. JIM has treated thousands of patients suffering from chronic aliments. Dr. JIM is the first doctor to conduct painless delivery successfully through acupuncture in South India (Jan 2003). He achieved the National Award in the year 2003 (N.C.P.M.)
BACHELOR in Physiotherapy [B.P.T., Rajiv Gandhi University Of health Sciences.]
Doctor of Medicine in Acupuncture. [M.D. (Acu), IATC Nagpur]
Doctor of Philosophy [Ph.D. in Acupuncture ( O I U C M, Colombo)]
Post Graduate Diploma in Geriatric Care [D.G.C
Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga Therapy [D.Y.T]
Dr. JIM is imparting the Science of Acupuncture to qualified medical gradates in association with Indian Acupuncture Training Centre. Already 900 doctors completed the course of Acupuncture (D.Ac) in his guidance and working in different parts of India and Abroad. He is serving as the President of Indian Association of Acupuncturists ®.
Govt. Registered Acupuncturist
Fellow of Indian Integrated Acupuncture Association.
Member, Indian Society for the study of Pain.
Member, Indian Association of Physiotherapists.
Member, Indian Holistic medical Academy.
Member, Indian Association Of Acupuncturists.
What conditions can Acupuncture & Physiotherapy treat?
The following is a comprehensive list of some of the conditions treatable by Acupuncture & Physiotherapy, as outlined by the World Health Organisation (WHO).
The diseases or disorders for which acupuncture therapy has been tested in controlled clinical trials reported in the recent literature can be classified into four categories as shown below.
1. Diseases for which acupuncture may be considered mainstream treatment: (Diseases, symptoms or conditions for which acupuncture has been proved through controlled trials-to be an effective treatment)
- Adverse reactions to radiotherapy and/or chemotherapy
- Allergic rhinitis (including hay fever)
- Biliary colic
- Depression (including depressive neurosis and depression following stroke)
- Dysentery, acute bacillary
- Dysmenorrhoea, primary
- Epigastralgia, acute (in peptic ulcer, acute and chronic gastritis, and gastrospasm)
- Facial Pain (including craniomandibular disorders)
- Headache and Migraine
- Hypertension, essential
- Hypotension, primary
- Induction of labour
- Knee Pain
- Low back Pain
- Malposition of fetus, correction of
- Morning sickness
- Nausea and vomiting
- Neck Pain
- Pain in dentistry (including dental Pain and temporomandibular dysfunction)
- Periarthritis of shoulder
- Postoperative Pain
- Renal colic
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Tennis elbow
2. Diseases for which acupuncture is effective, but further proof is needed to include it into mainstream healthcare: (diseases, symptoms or conditions for which the therapeutic effect of acupuncture has been shown but for which further proof is needed)
- Abdominal Pain (in acute gastroenteritis or due to gastrointestinal spasm)
- Acne vulgaris
- Alcohol dependence and detoxification
- Bell's palsy
- Bronchial asthma (View detailed Acupuncture Q&A information) (most effective in children and in patients without complicating diseases)
- Cancer Pain
- Cardiac neurosis
- Cholecystitis, chronic, with acute exacerbation
- Competition stress syndrome
- Craniocerebral injury, closed
- Diabetes mellitus, non-insulin-dependent (View detailed Acupuncture Q&A information)
- Epidemic haemorrhagic fever
- Epistaxis, simple (without generalized or local disease)
- Eye Pain due to subconjunctival injection
- Female infertility (View detailed Acupuncture Q&A information)
- Facial spasm
- Female urethral syndrome
- Fibromyalgia and fasciitis
- Gastrokinetic disturbance
- Gouty arthritis
- Hepatitis B virus carrier status
- Herpes zoster (human (alpha) herpesvirus 3)
- Labour Pain
- Lactation, deficiency
- Male sexual dysfunction, non-organic
- Ménière disease
- Neuralgia, post-herpetic
- Opium, cocaine and heroin dependence
- Osteoarthritis (View detailed Acupuncture Q&A information)
- Pain due to endoscopic examination
- Pain in thromboangiitis obliterans
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (Stein-Leventhal syndrome)
- Postextubation in children
- Postoperative convalescence
- Premenstrual syndrome (View detailed Acupuncture Q&A information)
- Prostatitis, chronic
- Radicular and pseudoradicular Pain syndrome
- Raynaud syndrome, primary
- Recurrent lower urinary-tract infection
- Reflex sympathetic dystrophy
- Retention of urine, traumatic
- Sialism, drug-induced
- Sjögren syndrome
- Sore throat (including tonsillitis)
- Spine Pain, acute
- Stiff neck (View detailed Acupuncture Q&A information)
- Temporomandibular joint dysfunction
- Tietze syndrome
- Tobacco dependence
- Tourette syndrome
- Ulcerative colitis, chronic
- Vascular dementia
- Whooping cough (pertussis)
3. Diseases for which acupuncture is worth trying, because the treatment by western medicine is difficult (Diseases, symptoms or conditions for which there are only individual controlled trials reporting some therapeutic effects, but for which acupuncture is worth trying because treatment by conventional and other therapies is difficult)
- Choroidopathy, central serous
- Colour blindness
- Irritable colon syndrome
- Neuropathic bladder in spinal cord injury
- Pulmonary heart disease, chronic
- Small airway obstruction
4. Diseases, symptoms or conditions for which acupuncture may be tried provided the practitioner has special modern medical knowledge and adequate monitoring equipment:
- Convulsions in infants
- Coronary heart disease (angina pectoris)
- Diarrhoea in infants and young children
- Encephalitis, viral, in children, late stage
- Paralysis, progressive bulbar and pseudo bulbar
5. The following are other conditions Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine can treat which are not classified using the above system.
- Acute sinusitis
- Common Cold
- Acute bronchitis
- Acute conjunctivitis
- Central retinitis
- Myopia (in children)
- Cataract (without complications)
- Toothache, post-extraction pain
- Acute and chronic pharyngitis
- Spasms of esophagus and cardia
- Acute and chronic gastritis
- Gastric hyperacidity
- Chronic duodenal ulcer (pain relief)
- Acute duodenal ulcer (without complications)
- Acute and chronic colitis
- Acute bacillary dysentery
- Paralytic ileus
- Trigeminal neuralgia
- Frozen shoulder
- Pareses following a stroke
- Sequelae of poliomyelitis (early stage, i.e., within six months)
- Meniere's disease
- Nocturnal enuresis
- Intercostal neuralgia
- Cervicobrachial syndrome
What do People Say
Hello friends.My name is Premnath and i am from mangalore.
I was suffering from severe psyoratic arthrities.One of my friend suggested me to consult Dr.Jim.I went through about 10 courses and i feel very relieved after going through this treatment.My heartful thanks to Dr.jim.The treatment was very effective.
Myself miltan rego. I am from karkala (50 kms from manglore).
I had severe headache which often leads to vomiting . I consulted almost all the doctors in karkala but everyone could give a migranil tablet to the max extent and end up with saying that there is no cure for migraine and i was unable to concentrate on my studies.
For funniest one doctor predicted that I have no interst in studying so I say the reason headche .Then later one of my family friend suggest the doctor jim daniel jhonson.
After my completion of 3 courses of treatment it was perfectly cured...I am the live example for it.. thanks to the great doctor jim daniel jhonson.....
Thanks a lot doctor...
Loads of thanks to you doctor..
After about 13 long years of suffering now a days very rarely i get headache (like normal people)after your treatment..before I used to get headache atleast 4 times a week..
It was very difficult for me to cope up with my studies and for the same reason i happened to quit my job also..no one could help me out in getting rid of this (sorry not "this"...its "that";) bad headache..pain killers became chocolates to me, started consuming pain killers almost everyday :p then even pain killers stopped working for me..
I had enough of everything...a few months back, one of my dad's friends suggested him to take me to Dr.Jim..first one week there were no changes but after that it helped me so much that I decided to go for higher studies and now I'm doing my masters with no health problems.. I'm perfectly alright:)
Thank you so much doctor God bless you:)
Now am asking myself that where ma sweating gone... After your treatment for hyperhydrosis I feel so comfort and leading a hopefol days...
Thank you very much
This is Dr.Haris here. How R U & family.
My stomach is much better now.I have started taking wheat products, chicken and meat.I get 1 or 2 loose stools, but it stops on its own.Before,I used to get severe stomach pain,but not anymore.But my claudication has recurred.
I m taking Metaprolol tablets for my Hypertension.This tablet causes claudication as an adverse effect.I have stopped this tablet since last 2 days.Please mail me good acupressure point for hypertension and a healthy heart.
Bye. Have a nice day.
Convey my regards to UR wife & kids. May God give U more success in life.
Our Clinic will be open
Monday to Saturday
08:00 AM to 11:30 AM and 04:00PM to 07:00PM
Please feel free to contact us on
Our Clinic Location
Find us here
Designed with Mobirise - More